duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013

What to do on a cold Sunday....

especially if you are not afraid of the cold outside, and have no sleep, you should get up a 7.45, invite a friend over for coffee, drink it and meet with another friend, then all go to Herneacova for a ride....
    I appologize if my blog is kind of boring with all the same kind of photos, but trully horse riding is my only gratification after a hard week of work and Herneacova is right now my only escape.
I got to ride Mary again!
 

 ...and was rewarded for it...


 ...but of course she wouldn't trot! Or I couldn't make her....but still I had some degree of satisfaction, as I somehow managed to make her go everywhere I wanted her to! And I was so happy about it! Until now she would go only where she wanted, but today I succeeded in making her listen to my commands!
 I would have loved it to be able to trot, but she would do it only without the cord, and I am still not that good at riding as to do it alone. But I will have to make it sometimes, so I must swallow my fear and break the ice!
         Because she wouldn't trot, one of the trainers took her for a quick spin, and made her. We were all enchanted by the exhibition of full power going on in there, we were sitting at the door and watching him how he was making huge Mary understand who's the boss. Excellent! He's my new hero! Here he is explaining her how things work....
..and the result...
 ...full trotting power....
.... too bad the pictures don't really show what power was behind this exercise...
 ...because here she is making exactly what she was supposed to do...
She's truly a beauty, no?
       As for me, I have to help Mr. M make some essays so this would be all for today, but not before showing off with some more nice photos made by Arthur:
crazy stalker Jackie
pretending to be indifferent
would you please leave me be?
huuuuge a.....behind....
cat nap

softest cat alive....
cat modelling

picture perfect!
And I couldn't help myself and just have to post these:
 ....as predicted, Baby is already much to big to be comfortably held in my arms.....still she wouldn't give up easily!
I wish you all a happy Sunday afternoon and hope you enjoyed my photos!
Thank you for reading and bisous!!!!

2 comentarii:

  1. Neither horse would trot, except for Tamisa. I guess it just wasn't ment to be a glorious day. But we learned how to better control the horses. And maybe next time we'll even learn how to make them obey us even more, and start trotting. I can't wait to go again too. And next time we'll bribe them with some treats first, just in case.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The photos are great! I love horses and it is my dream to learn horse riding! Lovely cats too! Have a great week!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RăspundețiȘtergere