luni, 26 noiembrie 2012

Drooling over..

The text of today's post was supposed to be totally different, but I decided instead just to share with you my new discovery:


source





Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to luckily find it at Carturesti, or another book shop that brings foreign books....as for now...it is really too expensive! But it is fresh out of the oven...so it is just natural! I will pursue this closer....and maybe I 'll be lucky just as I was with my dear "The Tres riches Heures du Jean, Duke du Berry" ! 
I must say this is yet another book to have in original, it can be no other way! This is a masterpiece!

And here's a happy song for our merry hearts:
Thank you HorseLoverMimi for this wonderful clip!

Bisous and thanks for stopping by!





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu