miercuri, 21 noiembrie 2012

An unexpected party...an unexpected gift....

Well, not that an unexpected party...since we knew about it at the clubhaus, I'll later give a link to our facebook account where you can see all the photos (I don't have facebook access at work! where I'm posting this); but I love the first part of the title, since it is the first title in The Hobbit (I know...I know...I've driven everybody mad with this, but I'll have to see it in cinema!); still, the gift was really unexpected! Here it is with one of my faveourite pair of green glass earrings:
 
 I just love it! My friends knew exactly that if it's green, sparkles and is knitted it will be a really nice surprise for me! And of course, I loove it! I don't know, girls, what maddness drove you to buy this beauty, but Thank you sooo much!
And here it is in all its splendor:
see the sparkles???
I don't think I have an aquaintance (besides myself, of course!) who would wear sparkly green during the day...and at the office to be more specific....
but I ashure you I'm not doing it for the sake of posting some pictures...it's just me! And blondy can vouch for me! It's not my forst, nor my last for that matter! blouse with sparkles...worn during the day! I've coupled it with my green tweed skirt and black stockings, but I got a little bit tired of the photoshoot, so maybe another time....I'll show you my ankle....:D....
On another voice...here's what I'm currently reading:
source
I'm almost halfway through...I'll post my impressions some other time...And the movie I've been watchin for three night in a row:

I just wanted to say my cowboy phase is somewhat diminished...as regards my reading...but not my actions; here's what I've been up to during the weekend, and the motive for my absence from this site:
 poor trainer trying hard to make me understand the basics...
 ...and me taking off with sweet Daria...
 ...taking a curve...
 ..."swapping saddles" (hi hi) with Aura (whom I asked for permission to post photos of ! of course)...
 ...me on Old Lady (we had no idea of her name...she was just verrry old...her bones were making noises all the time she paced)...
 ...and oh man was she stubborn!....I by the way love the photo above!
 I have like ten photos in this sole position...she probably got tired....since she didn't as much as budge from the spot for like ten minutes....
 ...then our trainer thaught that I could use some help....
 ...and here's our other friend, Tunde, the one I "corrupted" first into this maddness! Her Janette was stubborn to begin with!
 and then group photo, for which we had alot of help from our trainer....I don't think it's obvious from this pic...but my Old Lady was in fact the beaty in the group...her posture, her legs are longer, even her back is nicer curved...she was a real beauty in her youth, I must say! We trained for about 45 minutes (my 10 min. of pause near the post included!), but I was exhausted at the end! I loved it though..so be shure to see some more photos coming soon!
Well, this is it for today, I hope you enjoyed your visit,
Bisous and thanks for stopping by!




Un comentariu: