vineri, 5 octombrie 2012

Positive thinking Friday....

Well darlings...I've made a huuuge discovery! I'm just kidding, since we all know this, but are we applying it? I mean, we all want to be happy, with no or very few awqward exceptions.....but what are we doing about it? are we thinking positively every time we get out of bed in the morning? Are we smiling in the mirror, as soon as we enter the bathroom for the first time that same day? or are we smiling to the preety soul next to us, being it even a cat? my list of "are we"'s can go on forever, but one essential thing remains on my lips: Are we really TRYING to be happy?
We should not lie to ourselves when watching TV or reading books that those people there have everything for granted, that only happens in fairytales (well, now it depends on the sort of books you're reading....). In order to be happy we need first of all love: love for ourselves and love for the ones around us. That is the most important ingredient, and in order for our recipe to turn out exactly as we want it to....well, we have to give love, even to ourselves! Nobody will love us for what a gloomy personality we have, but for the fun and bubbly and loving and caring person we are trying to be. I know it's not always easy, but we have to insist on giving exactly what we want to receive from others.
And that can be achieved only through positive thinking. Think highly of yourselves and even higher of the loving people surrounding you, and thus get more love and more happyness.
I'm not an expert on this, I just realized this watching some photos and wondering how some people look so happy, and this is the answer I came out with.
google images

I wish all the people I know, and all the ones reading this blog a happy happy happy weekend!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu