joi, 28 martie 2013

busy....busy....

          With all this 3 years' anniversary of our Clubhouse preparations, I have no time to catch my breath, as  I've been working extra hours also...need the money, you know??
           I can't wait for our guests to come, I know we'll have a great time!
           Here's the invitation to the party, on the club's blog.
           It's really a bikers party...so it's not for everyone....just for us and our guests...the boys worked really  hard to have everything prepared and perfect!
           Apart and not related to the party, and probably because I can't stand the horrible weather outside anymore, I am searching for a bigger bike...something like this....
so I just have to wait for Easter to pass and then I can really start searching...
          Would I look ok on a white bike?? Just like a white horse, right??? More on that another time...I don't want to bring my hopes up...just have to patiently wait...

Bisous!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu