luni, 3 decembrie 2012

Lovely afternoon...

My idea of a wonderful afternoon must recently include....horses! They cure loneliness, they cure fear (at least as I am concerned!), they bring smiles, they provide cuteness and instantly make for a better day! soft lips, tender eyes, pointy ears, curiosity like a child's ....they are such a paradox...huge as compared to me, but so soft and curious like kids....I can't even describe the feeling they induce on me...
We've been at Herneacova on Sunday, to test the waters and see if we would like it there more than at Jebel...and we fell inlove! Those beauties!!!! and the place is wonderful, and most of all...people are nice! Nobody was watching us suspiciously, like we were trying to spy on them! They smiled and let us wander about everywhere, but we only took photos outside, we didn't want to bother anyone. We also took some photos inside, where some children were exercising.
I was so impressed with the place! Here are some pics:
 ...is it just me, or does this guy have such a loving face...?? just like Eisidisi??? He really reminded me of my cat?? am I derailed??
 ...and I really wasn't afraid of him! He just had a soft look, I guess that made me trust him more...
 ...enough to feed him...
 ..and after this huge accomplishment.....bragging about it, pleased with myself:
...this fellow was soooo soft and cuddly (??!!) and curious and tender and...and...and...

 ..oh...oh...oh...that look!
 I just fell inlove with these guys! I just couldn't keep my hand away from their faces! If I could, I would go back there right now!
 this nasty lady was "forgotten" outside alone...she was chewing on the fences so got a scrape on her nose and had a drop of blood on it. She didn't look very trustworthy...so we didn't have the guts to pet her...but we discussed a while....
...see???
That's all, folks! We had a wonderful 2 hrs visit and we promised to go back! On the road back home we saw the horses from Izvin ...about 30 of them grazing on the pasture...wonderful..our next touristic trip will definitely take us there...
As for the road to Herneacova...once we made left from Recas...we found ourselves in a new land...I mean I never appreciated this county because it is flat like the back of my hand...but once we took that left turn I thaught we were in another county....we found ourselveshere in a place much like...Provence! I mean small hills on the right and on the left...wineyards...red-leafed trees and yellow gras...I'm just sorry Arthur didn't take photos...it was so beautiful! If I will move from Timisoara to the countryside, (which btw I really wish to!) it has to be here!
Is anyone as enthusiastic as me about horses??
Thanks for stopping by and lots and lots of bisous!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu