joi, 28 noiembrie 2013

segmentary reading...

As some of my friend already know, I am a little bit pretentious when it comes to my time, and most of my spare time (which is actually very very limited) I like to spend reading or watching movies or riding my bike. And because my spare time during the day is separated by work, home chores, friend visits, pet/boyfriend attention; I have special books for every time of the day: I read one book during the day and another in the evening, in bed before sleep. Currently, my nighttime book is The secret life of trees by Colin Tudge, and my new daytime book, after I just finished A dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin; is ....tadaaaaaaaaaa...Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone !!!! Yep...I finally decided to read the series...
Of course at times the day book overwhelms the night book and the other way around...yesterday Harry won...and I guess tonight also....why did I wait so log to read them???? Until now...the movie is quite faithful to the book. Did I mention I love the Internet for finding so many books for free? I've got:
H.P. and the Sorcerer's Stone
H.P. and the Chamber of secrets
H.P. and the Prisoner of Azkaban
H.P. and the Goblet of Fire
H.P. and the Order of the Phoenix
H.P. and the Half Blood Prince
H.P and the Deathly Hollows

The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Fantastic Beasts and where to find them
and  Quiddich through the ages

nice, huh?
Of course  also want the written word, the beautiful books, preferably the old and full of personality ones, but I will settle with these for now. Great writing! Great characters, Great all!
If anybody might want the copies, I can send the links!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu