joi, 17 octombrie 2013

yet another fact...

I don't know who's to blame, me or the weather, the fact that when I wake up it's still dark outside makes me go crazy, and that once I get home and after an hour or so it's dark again drives me nuts....so you could put the blame on these autumn days....but I just have to share this one....
I've started recently watching the movies...though I've seen the first 5 already....I'm becoming more and more obsessed with this crazy frantic need to possess the books, prefferably in these editions:
source
...though I could settle for these signature editions .....
source
Eeee? speechless? I know.... but believe me......it could have been predicted...since I'm a huge fantasy fan....so acquiring the British editions up here on the page will make me the happiest geek book lover in the whole wide world...at least for a period of time.....until I have them all....my precioussssss..........
here you can imagine me making this Gollum face......
....so until I can get my filthy paws on those wonderful hardcover editions...which must be second hand as I love books with personality....I'll just have to settle with the movies....nice alternative though....
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu