miercuri, 27 noiembrie 2013

first night with snow, first day of winter...

I started breathing last evening, once snow started to fall. I've been agitated these last few weeks, it's been too hot for winter, and I guess this is the main guilty thing for my down disposition during the last period. I guess having a strange warm weather in mid-November, when trees have started sprouting again can be reason enough to make anyone go crazy.
I've noticed I'm very moody when something's wrong with the weather, and the only time I felt good these past few weeks was when there was fog outside, and when it was really hot, like 15-18 Celsius degrees, I was down and crazy.
Now that it's started snowing, I feel like myself again, even my post yesterday, when the weather outside was starting to get crispy is a proof that my brain started to function once again!
Last evening I managed to cook enough food for 2-3 days, as per the thought that I'm not feeding myself good enough; so I've made some vegetable soup that's really yummy and I've even experimented something really new for me: lentil and sliced tomatoes food; and it's really good, considering the fact that I've never cooked lentil before in my life, and I just tossed in some sliced tomatoes and onion...without any recipe.
M was also working, he made me my dream shelves in our bedroom:
the lighting is poor, but they look so great in reality that I just had to share...
my esoteric shelf...
my history and others shelf...
My Lord Of The Rings altar...
...and although I made tens of photos, I'll stop at this one:

.....just to show off....loooove my new shelves!!!!
M's going to make three white shelves in our living room also; for my pot plants ...if he can, I'll have new photos tomorrow....
Winter is here...youpieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu