miercuri, 13 februarie 2013

Pamfil....

I was just the other day to visit my childhood friend, Alida, and she was mad with me because I've been posting photos of all the preety pets in my life, except for her beautiful black:




                Only the photos on the microvawe are from Monday evening, the second is from some long time ago, when she and Tarcea were still girlfriend and boyfriend and living in the Complex area of Timisoara, and the last one is from the house they lived in after moving out of the old Complex apartment.
                He really is a beauty, and he's very gentle.....when he's left in my care and the "parents" are on hollyday he loves me very much, embraces, kisses me and sleeps in my lap, being grateful for the attention. When he's having his parents all for himself, and an "intruder" like me comes to visit, he's mainly focused on attacking left out toes and fingers.....if lucky! But I've learned my  lesson well, and profit from when he's desperate for attention, but also always wear socks when Alida and Tarcea are at home! aaa...and never leave my hand hanging.....
                I have to say I am preety lucky to have friends with pets, but I guess that comes natural, as people who are the same tend to get together....we all love cats, dogs, horses....I can expand on that, as I also love sheep, cows, goats, and all critters in general....but I guess that's genetically written in my DNA, as my father was a vet.....
               On another course of action....here's what I've been up to lately (this week looks very busy, so I won't be posting alot):

 ...been tasting some really good home-made wine, from the wonderful glass Blondi gifted me with...
...been eating some really good cooked meals thanks to Tunde....
...tasted Porto wine for the first time in my life! and not the last, as last evening we opened a bottle of red Porto! yummy!....
....been missing my ride alot....
...there's the beauty....
If you want to be loved, love!
...learned some really true stuff, thanks to one of my favourite Latina Blogs : Bestiaria Latina .....

...and thanks to that same wonderful blog I realized other (more painful) truths...


Thank you so much for dropping by!
Bisous!!!!

p.s.  And here's my last message, specially posted here for Geani: if you want me to post photos of Baiatu, please send me some...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu