vineri, 18 mai 2012

Cultural agenda for this weekend...

For everyone interested in the cultural events of  Timisoara for this weekend, here are the ones I will attend with some of my friends. I will only go to as many museums as I can on Saturday and on Sunday to the German black&white movie. There are such movies on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday also; maybe you will be curious about one of them...I have only seen Faust in this variant, and I loved it!

Al the information you need you can find on:

http://timisoaraazi.ro/index.php?art=5705

                                                              (imagesource: timisoaraazi.ro)

....aaaa, and the most important thing is that the attending is free! So, no one could say that culture in Timisoara comes always with a price!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu