vineri, 10 mai 2013

my life in photos....

Sorry for this absence...my life is kind of hectic these days...hope to be back on track soon....here are some trully random photos to share what I've been up to...

Baby in her new huge bed

Eisi in his box...

I'm trying to loose weight...

Jackie conquered the box...

flowers from my wonderful boyfriend...

Orthodox Easter came and went...
been riding Mary again...

two weeks ago...

M sticks to the horse he can manage...

and looks great while walking with Baby...

they look really cute together, no?

Mary was not in the mood for me...

and I didn't do very well...

but I love her still...
had a lot of work, my office flower....flowered...
went on a flash trip near Salzburg, for my job...
looooove my new awesome bike!
went to Raca last weekend for Easter

all our trees are ok and have leaves!...
I had only one constant activity...riding! it's getting easier by the day!
this movie rocks!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu