joi, 1 septembrie 2011

Guess what????!!!! I'm not a robot!


You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're loveable, so loveable
But you're just troubled

Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Sounds great, isn't it???
I'm inlove with this song...I just can't stop listening to it....I really think the verses represent me...
I'm not a robot eigther!
Look, I'm inlove with tons of things.....
indianmotorcyles.com
from that to...
google images
or to...
google images
..:D...yeah...I know.....but I can't help it, I love small doggies...:D
...or this....
theblondesalad.com
...could there have been such a post without SHOES???? especially Louboutins...
...or....
google images
....today I'm actually doing black currant jam....:d....when I get home....
I've received the berries 3 days ago, but I understood they must rest with sugar before boilling...
In the meantime, since I became 50% raw fooder...I've made some jam for myself...in that manner:
...berries, lemon slices and honey...and a small piece of basil...on top....must shake them twice a day...and in 6 weeks..finished the jam! can't wait to taste it....:D
....and here are other things that I like, or am!!!!????
google images
....and yes! I am that kind of gal' that loves girly socks and fluffy skirts in pastel.....
but also....:
google images
...yep....
and as the above song sais:
     "Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not!"
isn't it????
:D
And let's continue....
with some more eye candy....
google images
..I just love cups and kitchen stuff....flowers and....
...cookies......
and interior design.....
google images

...and lovely garden refuge places.....
google images
fruits and veggies....
google images
....and Pink.....
thecherryblossomgirl.com
...and jewellery...
and of course...
google images

tea with books!forever books! So, I believe that with such differences in taste I musn't be a robot yet! not just yet! The society didn't change me much...or at all?

Ah well....in hoping you liked my selection of fave things.....
....and until next time!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu