luni, 3 martie 2014

I need a new hobby....

Besides reading teen-novels about vampires and watching teen- series on our desktop every night until 1.00 or 2 a.m. and listening to loud music and karaoke singing...I really need to pour my almost non-existent energy into something that will make me snap out of it...I really need to snap...and quickly, before something bad will happen...
To top it all, I caught a nasty bug last week, and I have sub-zero energy levels...

I was bowling last night with some of my friends...interesting, nice and funny, but not quite it...need to go riding, either  my bike...or even better: a horsie...miss my wide-eyed friends...
http://agnesdevillarson.blogspot.ro/

I hope everybody reading this has a better spring then mine..happy spring everyone!!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu