luni, 10 martie 2014

Carry on and put on some lipstick...

As much as I hate starting a sentence with the pronoun I; I must say I stunned myself a few minutes back.
 I mean I don't usually wear make up at work, at least not very often, because I tend to forget about it and I end up looking like a racoon. But I have my days, when a little bit of foundation and mascara seem like a really good idea, but I almost never wear lipstick, because I just don't have the time to refresh it as often as I'm eating it....
 A good proof about the fact that I'm starting to feel better is the fact that I just went to my purse and put on some dark pink lipstick...and counting the fact that it is afternoon and only two more hours to go, now that is some interesting impulse....
The result: a good feeling and a little bit more confidence...it's strange what a dab of pink lipstick can do..


In another order of ideas, been celebrating the woman this weekend...and we started in force on Friday...
...prosecco, choco cookies, beans salad, red wine, more red wine and even more red wine...

And on Saturday, the girls and I went out on a girls night out kind of gig...and we stayed up until 5 am...that's late, right?? we had a blast..and in order to maybe grasp the idea of that "blast"...we were 12 girls! just imagine the noise...and tequila quantities out there....:D



For all the crazy and noisy women out there.. have a happy week!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu