marți, 28 mai 2013

the Gariel....

As I could never express myself as well as the ones writing on the Classic FM internet page, I will only share the article with you, about this young, very very talented and obviously beautiful on the inside and out young lady:
Nicola Benedetti:
www.telegraph.co.uk
All I have to add to this great article is that I loved the name of the Stradivarius she plays: the Gariel.....it just sounded very......Tolkien, Lord of the rings - like in my ears.....maybe because it sounds similar to Galadriel??? Anyways, this is a name I will definetly remember from now on...

I  have been listening to Classic FM for these two past days...I don't know how I'll be coping with rock from Thursday on..since we're "biking" off towards Nurenberg...to see our friends for a weekend of rock music and nice German chit - chat....
Bisous and have a great great weekend!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu