joi, 19 decembrie 2013

The Desolation of Smaug...

All I have to say is that I loved the movie, of course, but that I am so frustrated that I can't remember what happened in the book...I have to finish my projects and re-read it ...Critics may say that it's been made too long, too much action where in the book there is not, and was Legolas in love in the book?? why can't I remember? probably because it did not seem that "epic" (this is the word everybody uses, right?) as the rest of the books...
So what if the movie is so much loaded than the book? if it makes the book better and does not disfigure it, I say let it be! let it rock! because The Hobbit movie rocks!

If the Hobbit is this wonderful, how about The Children of Hurin....and The Silmarillion???

Good job, guys, you made me forget about absolutely everything for 2 hours and a half....
...and liked the sad tone in the end...this song is nice, despite all the critics...maybe a little too pop...but nice all the same....songs like Over the Misty Mountains are born only once.....

2 comentarii:

  1. Though I feel like it's only a tad bit better than the first, there's still plenty here that I can be excited for. Good review Ana-Maria.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Why thank you! it's nice to see your favorite characters coming to life in such a spectacular way...
      I bet all LOTR fans can't wait to see the rest, as do I!

      Ștergere