marți, 17 decembrie 2013

How about a fashion post?

I haven't been speaking about fashion in a long time, and even then, I don't think I've been very convincing, as I am definitely not a fashion blogger (as all might have noticed); but every now and then a girl feels the urge to dress up....even though my latest urge implied leather and lace....
I still am a huge shoes worshiper, and nothing can truly change that, so here's what I've been making one evening, when the weather was much warmer, and the light...well, let's just say my smartphone takes great photos when the light is good...

...and for a little bit of rock...
...and back to girly stuff...
..some of my loves..
...too bad I couldn't fit my motor and a horse in these picture...my self portrait would be complete...
....and for my sensual, darker side...


I hope everybody has a wonderful week, and all your Christmas shopping is not causing you to panic!
Bisous!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu