marți, 11 iunie 2013

back on track...

Time flies quickly by us...the High Voltage biker fest came and went, we barely escaped from Germany before the flood , but finally we got home...wet, tired but happy. The party was a blast, during the day we got to visit a small part of Nurenberg, but an iconic one: the Hall 600- where the Nuremberg Trials took place. I still have the tickets to proove it!

There's also an interesting little museum, with images, recordings, history in general of the Nazi period, and especially the Nuremberg Trials.
As for the rest of our visit there, We had a great time talking to our friends, and they promised to visit right back in August! We can't wait!
And now, for the most recent part of events in my life, my little niece Flavia had an accident while playing, but thank God, she is ok. I have to say that I am sorry and was trully frightened because of this, but as we found out that she is ok, I was glad that my sister, little Flavia, my older niece Teodora and my brother in law were coming to visit.
This way, they were all back in our small apartment on Sunday morning, Tunde helped us prepare lunch and she was trully efficient, otherwise I would have transformed it into dinner....:D.
After lunch we decided to go see some horses....and since Herneacova would close at 6 pm, we decided to try our luck at the manege here in Timisoara...and we got lucky, as we got to see Lizette, remember her- the first horse I ever rode??
 ...the girl riding her was so nice and let us watch her for a few...and even showed Liz off..sshe learned how to walk backwards!!! talk about surprise there!!!
 the atmosphere there was so relaxed on that sunny afternoon...I was bewitched! the light was also great!
Of course my sister and nieces didn't get my enthusiasm for Liz walking back...but I was extatic!

then we got out, so as to let the nice girl do her exercises, and there was another surprise waiting for us:
I know this is not a very flattering photo of this mare, but in reality she is trully beautiful! and the guy was so nice as to explain to us all about her...and about riding in Timisoara as it happens....
Of course we all gathered around the poor girl, my girls were a bit shy at the beginning, but after they saw me scratch dear Lara, and her closing her eyes in delight, they got braver....
...and braver...
...and braver...

...and the last and bravest of all....
Looove this photo!
After such a feast we just couldn't stop and go home, and M came with the ideea of going to the...
...and I have to say I was so happy we went...and my girls too...


....and I think the guys were too...
....and as I was the photographer..I am in none of the pictures...
...and that's ok...since I got to see so many beautiful sites...



...that almost made me forget we were in a zoo, and not in a simple park, overcrowded with animals!
         I know for shure the girls had a blast, as they couldn't stop talking about what they saw when we got home, but I am sure the "adults" had a preety good time too... I for one... am trully confused about who was more enthusiastic about the goats....the girls:
.... or I....
...and I have a ton of photos to proove it...but just look at this little guy, right???my heart melted....
 the girls were trully excited about the bears instead...

but I'll stick to my goats and sheep.....

  ...and my kind of strange birds....

...and not so strange...but really beautiful...

I have so many wonderful photos to share that I'll just have to make a part II to this thing...so this is it for today....
Bisous! and have a great week!!








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu