luni, 20 august 2012

Oh happy day.....

Yes...I know it's Monday, I know it's too soon after the week-end...but I am happy for the following 10 reasons:










I received these books today, they were sent to me by my lovely highschool colleague. I don't know why in Romanian you have to say ex-high-school-colleague, I mean even if you finished high-school, your colleagues still exist, so I prefer to say it without the "ex". Thank you very much Andy, you are so sweet to think of me! You really made my day brighter!
Do note that they are listed here randomly, not by prefference, so now I only have one problem...which one to read first! Any suggestions??

I would also love to share with you my new find; this happy song:

and whish you an awesome week!
Happy Monday everyone!
Bisous!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu