luni, 12 ianuarie 2015

of new beginnings...

It's been a while...

Only I know how many times I've opened this page..starting with a few words, then hit the Delete button...
Not because I didn't have anything to say (because I always have something to say!), but because I needed a change. That's why I changed the aspect of this blog, because I needed a change; it didn't inspire me anymore. Not being inspired by something means, in my vision, having to change to something else, something fresh, and new and inviting...and throwing out the old things that didn't stimulate anymore. Kind of selfish, I know, but that's the only way to move forward for me.
And what better time to start afresh, then in January?  I can think of no better, or more inspiring setting.
So, let's start again on this journey, with renewed forces and fresh ideas, brushing aside all that's dull and uninteresting, annoying and unpleasant. Let's remember what we truly love and whom we truly want to be, and work in that direction, looking back just in order to see further more clearly and to know which path to take.
So, let's put a step in front of the other....
source: www.rideasia.net
and step on the bridge....we have no idea where it will lead us, or how the journey will end...but we'll be taking on life...one step at a time.

Bisous!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu