miercuri, 12 octombrie 2011

If he loves you...

...he will bring you flowers....at least that is what our grandmothers thaught!
Well, I am old fashioned myself, I truly believe in the message of a flower (or an entire bush of violet margrets....for that matter...as the ones from my birthday...:D), but, well.....I received yesterday something I really didn't expect...from my better half....
Romanian ELLE issue
...especially because he's not into magazines, and even more ..not into pink anything! But he heard me mumbling about how I need to get it...and since he arrived late from work last night he probably wanted to compensate for living me alone for so long....
So...the gesture is the one that always counts, especially when your man is getting something he has no idea about...and I trully have to laugh loudly when I think of the seller's face when he bought the pink magazine...that must have been a view to remember!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu