vineri, 12 octombrie 2012

Friday, at last!!!!



Well....another week has gone by....autumn is here and riding my bike becomes more and more.....chilly...so I will probably have to park it and drive it only on sunny Sundays!
Until then, I just realized I have no photos on my bike...or at least the ones I did make were not made with my camera...so I will have to ask for them...until then here's a photo of my bike alone...
..and here are some horses I photographed on the Transalpina when returning from our hollyday this summer ......

 I think they  were wild....being so far off on the mountain...and a storm was coming very fast!
...and here's the softest cat alive, Eisidisi, just watch his tender look:
...and because it smells like the weekend and I am going home to Raca for a great ride.....have a wonderful time and weather....and here's a wonderful deep red Japanese rose from my office for you:
 ....and here's my latest obsession concerning music:


Bisous and merci for reading!

2 comentarii:

  1. Transalpina ...am auzit ca e supre,nu am fost inca..........iar caiiii sunt preferatii tai.
    Eisidisi hmmmmmmmm normal sa se bucure doar va fi din nou in centrul atentiei.
    Trandafirul Japonez il admir zilnic-in secret-....

    I liked it!


    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Lovely photos and the flower is so beautiful!
    Sure, I'll have some Office Look ideas on my blog, so stay tuned ;)
    I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    RăspundețiȘtergere