joi, 4 octombrie 2012

Book wishes....

As you've seen from my previous two posts, I'm in the mood for fashion...so in this respect I have to share some books that trully demonstrate fashion as being  ART:

Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, amazon.com
The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier, amazon.com
These are just a few examples of albums made for the work of these genious creators. I've chosen these two because I would love to have them, and maybe sometimes I will. Until then, I have to resume myself to whishes.
As you may notice, my blog is full of contrasts. It is though not written by different persons, I'm not even Dr. Jeckill and Mr. Hyde, but I do have a vast range of interests, for I truly believe that being smart does not resume itself to crappy clothing, huge glasses (although I wear glasses!) and overall negligent aspect. The women today had to adapt, and so you can speak several languages without being a total disaster at make-up, you can read alot of difficult books and still love shoes and you can love to cook although you like to dress up.
So Ladies, our time has come; we can be feminine and still wear biker boots, so let's make the best of it!

Bisous!

photo credits: Amazon.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu