miercuri, 5 septembrie 2012

time crisis....

          Have you ever felt like you had no time to do anything for yourself? Well, that's how I feel lately, although I'm doing exactly what I want, but I don't really have the time to enjoy it, or to do everything that I would like to do.
For example, I would like to work as a volunteer, I have already contacted an organization, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep my promise, although I am very tempted to try and work with them. I would have to translate from English to Romanian, which is easy, but still occupies alot of my time, and I don't want to take on some responsabilities without being shure that I can honour them.

On the other hand, I need to write more on this site (last night I was writing at about 12.00 o'clock!), because it gives me much satisfaction, but I don't want to neglect this blog and my other blog either.

So, I'm in a little bit of a problem....how should I manage working 10 hours a day, and writing, and translating?? Is it that I'm not managing my time the right way?
I find myself in this illustration by Tim Burton!


Beside the all- above, I have one boyfriend and three cats at home, who all need my attention, food and cleaning -up. And on top of that I have alot of friends whom I adore and also need some attention from time- to -time.
I bet I'm not the only one having this problem, but as my blog tends to become a public journal I needed to virtually scream this out loud...
 anasblogana.blogspot.com
I would also like you to meet our newest addition to the family: Jackie! Don't let yourself be fooled by the qute appereance, she's the devil in disguise!

And in the end, I found out that I want this:
very very much; of course this French edition with the author's illustrations! I can only remember the snake swallowing an elephant and looking like a hat from the lesson I've had sometimes in my second or third grade, but still it had a huge impact if I can still remember it, after more than 20 years! After a few searches I found out there is an entire site dedicated to French books! Yupeeeee!!!

Well, that's it for today...
Bisous!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu